- Can I wash my vehicle or RV while parked in my site?
Can I bring my own charcoal grill to use on my site?
- No washing of any vehicles at any time is permitted at the RV Resort without prior approval by management. If approved, requests will be subject to a $20 water usage fee.
- Auto Spa is an approved RV detailer and will communicate with management in regards to all cleanings as well as pay for your $20 water usage fee
Where do I throw away my trash bags?
- Charcoal grills are allowed (please do not place them on the grass or picnic tables).
- There are three charcoal-only trash cans located by the east entrance, the west exit, and in between site 8 and 9. Do not put charcoal in the regular trash bins as this poses a fire hazard.
Can I put up flags, name banners, decorations etc. at my site?
- We have seven conveniently located trash bins for guests to place their regular trash (see site map)
Can I put a rug or blanket down over the ground my site?
- Spikes, posts, stakes or any other objects may not be driven into any surface on or around sites.
- Guests who wish to put these items up must have PBRVR maintenance help in order to ensure irrigation lines are not damaged.
Do you offer site wide wireless internet?
- No rugs, blankets, etc. allowed on the grass as this kills the grass.
Where can I put outgoing mail?
- WIFI is a FREE service provided to our guests, it is meant for basic web searches and emailing NOT for streaming videos or downloading large files. If for some reason the WIFI is not working at your site please let us know, if you are in immediate need of internet you can come up to the clubhouse.
The sprinklers keep hitting my RV?
- Outgoing mail can be placed in the mail box located at the end of the sidewalk that leads to the clubhouse. All incoming mail can be collected during business hours in the Tiki Shop.
Why can’t I get all of the TV Channels on my TV?
- We run our sprinkler system at night between the hours of 11 PM and 8 AM, we work very hard to keep the sprinkler system from watering anything but the grass.
- Please let us know if you have a sprinkler that is disturbing your site but keep in mind that in providing a beautiful RV Resort with green grass we do have to be able to water the grass.
- If you are unable to get all of the TV Channels please try the following:
If you have performed these four steps mentioned above and you are still not able to connect to all of the channels please call us at the office (850) 932-4670 during business hours and we will send someone to your site to help!
- Be sure your coaxial cable is properly connected and you have a digital ready TV.
- Make sure that your booster switch, satellite, etc. are turned OFF.
- Make sure the INPUT/SOURCE button is set to TV.
- iv. Select your menu button on the TV remote and find TV channel search and select, if possible check the box for an advanced TV channel search.