How to Read our Rate Sheet?Our Rates are Based on three different aspects:
- What type of site will you stay in? Permium - Deluxe - Standard
- All of our sites come with water, sewer, electric, and cable the only difference between our three site types is the proximity to the water.
- How long you stay for? Daily – Weekly – Monthly
- For our daily rates we do offer a 10% off discount to Good Sam, Military, or Family Motor Coach members. An ID for one of these groups must be presented at time of check in in order to receive this discount.
- The weekly rates are the same price as five nights which is a great discount. Since the weekly rate is already discounted we do not offer the 10% mentioned above. If you are receiving a monthly rate during Mardi Gras, Memorial Day, or Labor Day there will be an additional $90 surcharge added.
- The monthly rates are the best pricing we offer but we do have several exceptions involved in order to receive this amazing rate. We do not allow the monthly rate on Premium Sites, the previous mentioned 10% discount cannot be applied to the monthly rate and you are limited to three months stay at a time. Due to two major holiday/events in the month of July we do not offer the monthly rate in July. If you are receiving a monthly rate during Mardi Gras, Memorial Day, or Labor Day there will be an additional $90 surcharge added.
- What time of year you come to stay with us? Winter – Shoulder – Summer
- Winter includes the months of January, February, November and December
- Shoulder includes the months of March, April, August, September, and October
- Summer includes the months of May, June, and July
|Tiki Rentals:||3 Night Minimum wtih a $65 Cleaning FEE|
|Tiki Hut||Winter *||Shoulder *||Summer *|
|This unit is a 2018 30ft Travel Trailer with 1 queen bed and 2 full size bunks, includes pull out couch, full bath, full kitchen, living area, and a dining area.|
|Tiki Room||Winter *||Shoulder *||Summer *|
|This unit has 1 queen bed, full bath, and small kitchenette with microwave, sink, and small fridge.|
|This unit is a 30ft BRAND NEW Airstream with 1 queen bed, 1 full bed and 1 twin bed. It includes a full bath, full kitchen, living area, and dining area.|
|* Pricing EXCLUDED holidays/events, please contact us for pricing.|
Rate GuidelinesOur Rate Guidlines are as follows:
- Check-in time for RV’s is 1:00 PM & Check-out is 11:00AM.
- Rates are based on 2 people. Extra people (excluding children 12 and under) are $5.00 per person, per night.
- Maximum of six people per site.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- There will be no refunds for early departure.
- Reservations may be adjusted up until 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Rates do not include taxes or SRIA fees.
- 7.5% Sales Tax, 4% Bed Tax, and 1.28% SRIA Tax.
- Rates are seasonally adjusted
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Cash.
- No Checks Accepted
- 10% Off for Good Sam, FMCA, or Military when an ID is presented at check in and can only be applied to the Daily Rates.
- All daily and weekly reservations require a reservation deposit equal to the daily rate at the time of your stay.
- Monthly reservations require a $250 deposit.
- Premium sites to not have a monthly rate option
- Holiday/Event weekend rates have a THREE NIGHT minimum.
- Holiday and event weekends require a reservation deposit equal to three nights at the time of your stay.
- There are no monthly or weekly rates available during the 4th of July or Blue Angel Air Show.
- NO discounts will be applied to holiday/event weekends.
- Weekly and Monthly rates that include Mardi Gras weekend, Memorial weekend, or Labor Day weekend are subject to a $90 surcharge.
- Three (3) day cancellation notice is required (not including check in day) on all reservations with a $40 cancellation fee.
- There will be NO refunds for early departure